cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parser Exception - DB to DB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying a db to db scenario. I have a field in sender db which has a value " established woul" . Now I want to put it as it is the recv db. I am using a xsd:string data type for this field and am getting a mapping error in the "Request message mapping" - com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: Invalid char #0x13(:main:, row:897, col:110).

Can any one please give some hints to solve it?

Regards,

Sanjay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use CDATA.https://

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you paste the same in the field in the mapping editor and see if it gives the same error?Otherwise can u paste the error that is generated in the IR?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravya,

got this while testing

14:59:17 Start of test

Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: Invalid char #0x13(:main:, row:813, col:128)

14:59:21 End of test

The point at which it threw the error was - established

It is not able to handle the control characters in the string. Is there any way to define the input field as CDATA so that I can tranfer it to the receving db without any change.

Sanjay

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanyjay,

you can put a XSLT serialisation before and a XSLT deserialistion after the message mapping.

Serialize with:

<xmlDocument>
<xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes"><![CDATA[<![CDATA[

]]
>

]]>

Deserialize with:

<xsl:for-each select="//xmlDocument">
	<xsl:value-of select="." disable-output-escaping="yes"/>
</xsl:for-each>

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

Where do I put the xslt code in the IR?

Regards,

Sanjay

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

put the XSLTs in a folder and zip it. Then create a archive and load the zip file. In the interface mapping put first XSLT serialize, second your message mapping, third XSL deserialize.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Udo and Sravya for putting me on the right track.

Regards,

Sanjay