SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPVA dunning varainte

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

how can i create a dynamic variant in fpva (dunning mass), for example for selection criterea:

(Net Due Date-FAEDN).

because i need that this date must be changeed(incremented) every day in ou night bach.

best regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create a BDC program which creates this the required varient for you and then schedule to run this BDC before normal batch job which will run the avriant created by BDC.

Regards,

Pranaya

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create a BDC program which creates this the required varient for you and then schedule to run this BDC before normal batch job which will run the avriant created by BDC.

Regards,

Pranaya

0 Kudos

Hello all;

thanks for your response,but we need more infomations:

-BDC program !!!

-How can i run the job with this BDC program

and if it's possible would you mind sending me an exemple.

Best regards

0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding there is a batch job in your system which runs everyday which executes the newly created variant in FPVA.

And your problem is that you want to create a variant with the particular date everyday in FPVA.

For creating this variant here is the explanation:

1. Go to SHDB and do recording for FPVA transaction to save required variant with the required data fields and with the required date.

2. Using SM36 you can schedule this BDC program which will create a variant for you.

Regards,

Pranaya

0 Kudos

Please forget BDC, BDC to run a mass activity??? If you're in release 472 or higher check program RFKK_MA_SCHEDULER, if not check RFKK_MASS_ACT_PARAMETER.

RFKK_MA_SCHEDULER - Creates parameters, triggers the run and ends until it ends

RFKK_MASS_ACT_PARAMETER - Creates mass activity parameters, need to develop a Z program that will execute FM FKK_AKTIV2_RUN_START to start the mass activity.

There are some tricks to define the dinamic parameters creation, let me know if you need extra help.

0 Kudos

We are looking to run the FS-CD Payment Run overnight for certain company codes.

I have looked at the RFKK_MA_SCHEDULER and looks good.

However we need to be able to change the "Due Date" and "Posting Date" at runtime.

How can this be done?

Can you assist?

Cheers,

Graham

0 Kudos

Hi, the posting date and due date is shifted the same number of day as the identification date of your mass run, this is done in event 1741 (One per mass activity type), example:

Template:

Date ID: 01-04-2009

Due date: 03-04-2009

Posting date: 02-04-2009

Target:

Date ID: 01-05-2009

Due date: 03-05-2009

Posting date: 02-05-2009

This is the standard shift, I've already had to develop the event 1741 due to dynamic shift of posting date due to particular accounting rules where it should always be a working day for example.

Cheers,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We also had a similar requirement in our project. The requirement was to schedule the dunning proposal, dunning activity and correspondence printing to execute daily. To acheive this, first a dummy dunning proposal has to be created with date of issue, net due date, date id (with system date). Do not schedule this proposal. Then a variant has to be created in transaction FPPARMV (Move parameter records). This variant has to be assigned in transaction FPSCHEDULER and create a new variant.

Steps are as follows:

1) Create a dunning proposal (transaction FPVA) with current system date as date id and give any identification with last three digits as numeric. for example, date id = 01.05.2009., identification = D001.

2) Enter the general selections as required, and enter the dunning parameters with date of issue = current system date (01.05.2009), and desired due dates as per the dunning frequency, dunning procedure.

3) Save the dunning proposal. Do not schedule the dunning run.

4) Create a copy and move new parameter records variant (transaction FPPARMV). Enter activity = MAHN, under 'Run identification' tab, enter the date id and identification as Step 1 (01.05.2009/D001) in the frame 'Template'.

5) Under the frame 'Target', enter the date id = 01.05.2009, identification = T001.

6) Under the tab 'Move by a day', choose the radio-button 'Adjustment acc. to explicit specs'. If the number of days has to be increased by one day, then it is not required to specify here.

7) Save this as a variant.

😎 Create a new variant for mass activity (transaction FPSCHEDULER). Enter the mass activity type = MAHN, date id = 01.05.2009, identification = D001 (our template info from Step 1).

9) Save this variant.

10) Now schedule the program RFKK_MA_SCHEDULER with the variant saved in Step 9.

Hope the above solution helps. If you want the change/check any values during the mass activity run, then event 1906 can be used. This event is called inside the program RFKK_MA_SCHEDULER.

Thanks,

Sakthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok