cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error (FJS-00003 TypeError: LinkTarget has no properties) inst NW2004s SR2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

I have been trying to install Netweaver 2004s SR2 on my 32-bit X_86 system with RHEL 4 & Oracle 10g 2 over the last 2 days but i'm unable to complete the task. Although all the prerequisites were met and was able to successfully installed the oracle database after prompting the IM, The system is halted to the point of Oracle Client software Installation step with the error mentioned below:

ERROR 2009-02-19 16:04:07

FJS-00003 TypeError: linkTarget has no properties (in script

NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind, line 3389: ???)

ERROR 2009-02-19 16:04:07

FCO-00011 The step createOcl10Links with step key

|NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_C

reateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_CreateDB|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_OraDBCheck|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_OraDBMain|ind|ind|in

d|ind|0|0|NW_OraDBStd|ind|ind|ind|ind|3|0|NW_OraClient|ind|ind|ind|ind|3|0|createOcl10Links was executed with status ERROR .

I have tried to install the client software manually and asked the IM to continue but result is the same.

Has anybody faced such kind of error? Would really appreciate if i can get any help from u guys in figuring this out as its causing frustration to me..

regards

masood

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you installing IDES or vanilla? What exports? BI, ERP 2005...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manoj,

Thank for your reply. I have installed JDK 1.4.2_12 version with JAVA_HOME env rightly set in the path as without which, i wouldnt have even gotten the installation master screen(Gui).

Any other workaround do u see?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you install JDK and set JAVA_HOME parameter? If not, please set it to the correct path and give a another try.

Hope this helps.

Manoj