cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unsupported oracle release

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we are running netweaver 2004s on AIX and oracle 10.2.0.2.

the netweaver system is monitored by solution manager 7, every week we get the early watch alert report.

after upgrading the st-pi to version 2008_1_700 and st-a/pi to o1l_bco700 components on the netweaver system in the section of database settings in the early watch report i get the following message - you are running an unsupported release of the oracle database which is no longer supported by the current ST-SER release.

again - the oracle version of the netweaver system is 10.2.0.2 - in st04 and in db02 we can see the DB release - 10.2.0.2.0 - the problem occurs only in the netweaver 2004s prod system!!

in the development , and the QA systems the oracle version is correctly viewed in the ewa report - 10.2.0.2

PLease advise

Regards,

Moshe

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess you could try patching to 10.2.0.4 but I think the issue might be related to a database parameter, check QA1 and PRD init<SID>.ora and let us know if theres any difference, also check that ST-SER is the same version in both.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

init<sid>.ora are not the issue - since in st04 and db02 the db release is correctly registered

st-ser is at the lastest version in the solution manager system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow Note-1291425.