cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a sales order which is in past date and i have maintained a condition type is in present date.So i need to change the pricing date .My question is that whether i should use VK11 to over write the pricing date or i should use the VK12 and change the pricing .As per my understanding we always use VK11 to overwrite the new date.correct me all

which one is more correct and why.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If there is going to be change in price only for a particular order, then it is recommended to change the pricing date in sale order which you can see in item level "Sales A" tab rather changing it in master data.

On the other hand, if the revised price is applicable for the whole of current period, then it is better to change in VK11 and update the pricing in sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Change the condition records in VK12, or delte the condition records existing for that and create new one in VK11 and go to the va02 of that so go to condition tab click on update and carry out new pricing.

revert back

regards,

sadanandam kasarla

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAPSD007,

I hope I understood you properly

Now you defined new condition type and that values you need get in the sales order which was created already.

Fallow these steps.

1.Maintain newly defined condition type in your pricing procedure

2.You create condition record for the newly defined condition type through VK11 transaction with present date.

3.Now you go to VA02 Transaction input your sales document number then go in to that overview screen

In the over view screen

-->Maintain Pricing date as present date.

-->Maintain Req.deliv.date (Required delivery date) also as present date.

Go to ->Item data>Condition tab here you click on Update push button now system will pick the new price.

Note:- The sales order should not have any susequent documents then only system will allow you to change the price.

If you want to change the valididty date of existing condition record you need go through VK12 transaction.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is always recommendabel to change the Pricing date in transaction, rather than in Master data.

Same has to be communicated to the Customer also, as it is created earlier. as per conditions, whenever you create sales order, that price is applicable.

any changes to be communicated first & then change pricing date in Sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

in the sales order you can change the pricing date which you have maintained in VK11, no need to change in VK11 pricing date as past date. if it is valid from current date, you can use the same date in saler order overview screen pricing date.

regards

srini