cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi frnds ! sorry for buzzin too many questions on a single day!

if in a scenarion the update tables records are deleted accidentaly .how to get the data back.can i do a repair request ? suggestions plz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello aby!

it was not abt deleting delta queue thru rsa 7 .its abt deleting update tables data before the load thru sm13.

and let me knw hw to assign reward points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Muthu,

update tables data once deleted will land in the same problems.

Deltas once deleted on the source system side will have to follow the similar process mentioned above.

Hope it helps you now.

also you can assign points using the radio buttons (on the left hand side next to each answer)with different option depending on your satisfaction level.

thanks....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dear,

if you delete through SM13 some record not still posted on delta queue (RSA7) you have to reinit your flow or, if you are able, you can do a repair request only for those documents you deleted (but, as you can understand, this is not so easy and not always possible)...

Anyway, if you want to learn more about hot to repair data in BW, take a look to OSS Note 739863 'Repairing data in BW'...

Hope it helps!

Bye,

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Roberto,

i missed connection. can you explain more detail?

Nagesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dear,

if you accidentally delete some entry in SM13 with V2 executed and not still recorded in RSA7 thanks to a V3 job scheduled from LBWE (for unserialized delta method), the consequence is that you loose some record (document).

In this situation your delta will continue to work, but you have a not consistent data in your BW...

What can you do ? Or you are able to understand what you missed and, if possible, you can do a repair request in order to add what is missed (and you can keep on working with the already existing delta channel)...otherwise, you have to reinit your flow!!!

Hope now is clearer...

Bye,

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got it... thank you... we will get data inconsistencies... we can do go for reinit for data consistensy or we can repair the request(some times it will work SAP Note).

Please guide if i'm correct.

Thank you.

Nagesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Right!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Muthu,

If you mean the deletion of delta queues, then you need to redo the inits again (in R/3 and BW) and reschedule V3 loads(for LO). Then start pulling deltas again in BW.

Hope this helps..

thanks,

(Rewarding points is a way of saying "thanks" in SDN)...