cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Scenarios in India

bhushan_bivalkar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ... is there any link for the Central Excise Process and in simple language and in short . With various recoprds we need to maintain and formats required . Pls do not give the link of Govt of Indias Central Excise website. I have already checked that site for terrif and reulations, act but its too complicated and its not easy to understand

I need something which is related to pure Processes / busines. But in somehow simple language

I need the the Process and various scenarios in Excise and Cen VAT .. for an example For Capital Goods when we take GR Excise entries get posted and CenVAT Credit can be taken in part 50 % in current year and balance 50 % in next year.

Another example is When we are sending some equipments outside for ome work on Returnable gate Pass if these material is coming back within 180 days then no need to reverse excise entries . If coming after 180 days we have to reverse the excise entries .

I need such type of provisions for reversing and posting excise in short so that I can built my Test Scnarios accordingly. After all before handing over my module to client for testing I want to test it throughly so that there will be no doubled work .

Hope you understand my requirement

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bhushan_bivalkar
Participant
0 Kudos

Posted in wrong forum

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the website of Central Board of Excise & Customs. The link is mentioned below.

http://www.cbec.gov.in/cae1-english.htm

Rgds

Manish

bhushan_bivalkar
Participant
0 Kudos

Please read carefully and then only post your replies , I have tried that link earlier but I found it somehow difficult to understand and too much information it contains. I need it in some comprehensive and short way