cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a problem regarding sales order line item with confimed quanity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a problem regarding sales order line item with confimed quanity with '0' with delivery block but confirming the sales order quantity once the order is released from credit check.

The situation arises as per the below scenarios.

Scenario - 1 - When the sales order has two line item - one line item with confirmed qunaity in the schedule line and for the 2nd line item there is no available stock for the Material xxxxxx.

Initially the sales order is created for the line item 2 with confirmed quantity = 0, and having the delivery block = 01 for the Material xxxxxx and the order is set with credit check. Once the order is relased from the credit check. The quanity for the item 2 where the confirmed quantity will be = 0 ( Where it is not changing the confirmed quantity)

Scenario -2- Updating the order qunaity for the line item 2 as (9Pcs) it will goes to credit check and save the order.

Maintain the stock for the line item 2 ( 5 Pcs).

Once the order is released from the credit check. Then for the line item 2 the confirm quanity will be seting to 5 Pcs with Delivery blcok 01.

This should not happen, When the credit check is released even though if it has stock based on the delivery blockl it should set the confirmed quanity to Zero.

Can you please help me how to solve this issue.

Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks and Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue is resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jana,

Though there is confirmed quantity, one cannot deliver the material (Line Item 2) due to delivery block.

However, if you want still confirmed quantity to be Zero, enable "Complete Delivery" Check Box in the Sales Order Overview Screen. Now, there will not be any confirmed Quantity for Line Item 2, as the available Stock is only 5 Pcs whereas the Order quantity is 9 Pcs.

Regards,

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I agree with your point. In the sales order When the complete delivery check box is enabled where the confimed qty is set to zero, it is fine but when we save the orderr it goes to credit check. Once we release the order using VKM3 where in the sales order the confimed quantity is setting to 5, But it should set to Zero quantity. Quatity should not be get confirmed it should be Zero Quantity.

Further in SPRO - customizing in the deliveries blocking reasons - It has a tick mark in the confirmation blcok. But we dont want to remove the - Confirmation Block tick mark

Please any one can help me if you have any solution to solve this problem.

Thanks and Regards.