Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate amount not updating

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Greetings.

I am trying the Material Rebate process (0002) and I have done all the required configurations like activating at Sales Org., Billing doc. and CMR levels.

Now I created an Agreement and raised Sales Order, Delivery and Billing.

1. My rebate Cond Type BO02 is getting populated with the correct value and it is getting updated in the

Agreement in the 'Accruals' field but not in 'Max payable amount' field. What am I doing wrong?

2. After this when I am doing Partial settlement by clicking on 'Create Manual Accrual' icon and doing the required things like completing Credit Memo in VF01, the 'Accruals' field is getting reduced by the correct amount in the Agreement. But when I am going for the final settlement, by clicking on the 'Create Manual Rebate Payment' icon, it is giving greyed out fields of 'Amt to be Payed' and

'Max Amount' with 0.00 values, where I cannot enter any values. Why is this happening?

Kindly do give me the solution. I have some notes of rebate process from my class and I have gone through the forum search, but unfortunately could not find any useful details.

Appreciate your time and efforts.

Thanks and regards.

Venkat - Hyd

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

This is for the benefit of the forum you have closed all your previous threads as you might have unable to post a new thread.

you have mentioned as since it is a old thread and no more inputs closing the thread

It is your responsible as a forum member if you have solved the issue yourself, then let the other forum members know how you have solved and what is the outcome

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since very old thread and no more inputs, let me thank every one for their help and close this thread here.

Thanks again and regards

Venkat - Hyd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I have taken an example to explain your scenario.Hope this will help you.

The rebate to the customer is based on certain volume of product within specified time. The process says, firstly create the material or customer rebate in VBO1.Say if we take a material rebate having agreement type BO02,the scale is based on quantity. In conditions under T code VBO1 put the scale quantity for eg 10 units, amount (total rebate/piece) 25 GBP for 1 unit and the accrual amount for eg 100 GBP which you think can be paid as the partial payment before the full settlement. Remember you canu2019t put the partial payment more than the accrual defined. Make a standard order OR, process it till the billing. Now go to VBOF (update billing document for rebates) and run/execute the report, the report updates the sales volume with the relevant billing documents as of now of the customer. After that go to VBO2 and click on summation/sales volume and see that the total sales volume being generated. Also you can see the verification level and the drop list which will show you the relevant billing documentsNow if you again change the accruals again or do the partial payment let say 100 GBP through VBO2 a credit memo request is generated which can be processed to credit note by removing the billing block through VA02 and than going to VF01 and generating the credit note. Now change the status to B for doing full settlement in VBO2 and than click the final settlement tab. The credit memo request will be generated automatically with item category B1N.Change the billing block status in VA02 and than take the reference of this request and create a credit memo through billing. We will see the account u201Csales bonusesu201D in the accounting document of final settlement credit note.

Thanks

Rishi Balani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To slove this problem can follow as below

Use T.code OMO1

Here for structure S136 click the radio button 1 under updating heading.

You will find upading heading under which you see K 1 2 3

So if you select 1 it means it will update the infostructure. ('New bonus procedure not active' because it is not updating infostructure)

After this do what you were trying it works.

Regards

vK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to VBOF and give ur agreement number and run that report and try.

revert back

regards,

sadanandam kasarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

It gave a message 'New bonus procedure not active'. Now what?