Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Output Generation (for print preview) in backend (ECC5.0) - SRM PO

former_member348740
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am using SRM 4.0 with Extended classic Scenario.

Whenever the PO is created in SRM System (SRM4.0), it is replicated into back end (ECC5.0). But the back end system is not generating PO Message Output to have print preview - I am not able to find any output message to see the print preview of the PO.

When I create PO in backend (ECC 5.0) - Local PO, the backend system is generating message output automatically an I am able to see the print previe of the PO.

Please let me know do I need to do any settings to create message output and to see the print preview for SRM PO (whenever the SRM PO is replicated into backend).

Thanks a lot for your help.

Thanks,

Sudarsan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In extended classic scenario, PO output can be generated only in SRM system as of standard. No output generation is possible in backend.

Regards,

Sanjeev

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudarasn,

Sanjeev is correct but however you can do development to create a messages in r/3 for the replicated PO .There are customers want to send po of r/3 to vendor not po from srm though they are in ecs.

Note 883693 - ECS: PO output determination in R/3

regards

Muthu

former_member348740
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. I implemented the code as per given OSS Note. Then Problem solved.

Thanks,

Sudarsan

Answers (0)