SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Requirement Gathering for Electrical Utility company

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Can anyone pls guide me or provide documentation on business requirement gathering for Electrical Utility Company.They are implementing ISU-CCS so I am requesting guidance from all you guys on how to proceed.

thanks,

Kitcha,

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Typically when you are gathering business required you create Business Process Document, which contains AS-IS process and TO-BE process. In TO-BE you define how the existing business process can be executed in SAP.

You can find sample BPDs on the internet. Also check BPMN, some clients use Business Process Model Notation.

I dont think anybody here will be able to share any document as they would be very client specifc.

-Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Thanks for the input I do have documents from previous projects for R/3 Sales and CRM.But I was looking for QADB specifically for the CCS project related to eletricity utility company.

It would be great if someone can share the QADB (questionnaires) for ISU-CCS.

thanks,

Kitcha

0 Kudos

Hi,

Which module you are looking for?

Vinod

0 Kudos

Hi, Kitcha

I just read your post, and I know its really old . Ironically, I need As-Is and To-Be documents sample for an electrical company as well.

I am assuming you must have figured something out back then, and I will consider myself very lucky if you can provide me those docuemtns as tehy would be of great help to me.

thanks alot,

Maria.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vinod,

I am looking QADB for Customer Care Service.It doesnt matter if you have it for any of the topics under ISU like device management or Work Management.

If you have any docs it would be great if you can share with me.I will award you points.

thanks a,

Krishna