cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inprocess quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear QM Gurus,

my client require to have control on inprocess check.

they want to enter quantity for sample while doing confirmation of process order.

Also they want seperate COA for each stage.

please guide

thanks

kailash thakkar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear kailash

Please note that confirmation is not done for QC samples but for entire process order

if while saving the RR confirmation screen is not coming

Please check

1) You have QM control key which has confirmation Required (2) ,partial confirmation tick and scheduling tick

2) Work center maintained with proper activities and cost center attached to the operation

Regards

Gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear kailash

1 )This is the behaviuor of 150 inspectin point. This helps in doing result recording multiple times and also confirming the quantity multiple times.

Suppose you have a production order of 100 and you are 100% inspecting it , you can partialy inspect using this functionality .in QA32 you can do the inspection partialy like 10 one time , 20 another time so etc do the result recording and confirm the quantity partialy

2) The first pop up of partial quantity you get is just an information purpose. the quantity you put there is for information and is not at all related to any quantity confirmation.

if you have done the result recording once if you are going again to qa32 once the pop up comes for partial quantity click on Assigned inspection point. it will take you to the already result recorded screen.

3) you can confirm the quantity if you have maintained the following settings : 1) double click on the control key (QM04) in the routing operation view and go to Quality Management : Inspection points and Maintain Inspection point completion : Quantity , Valuation and confirmation

4) you can also maintain 100 as inspection point

hope this helps

regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

still i am unable solve the problem.

Clients requirement is while confirmation of order, they will enter yield, scrap and qty for qc sample.

now in our confirmation screen, we dont have any field related to qty taken for qc sample.

eg : 1000 tablet batch size

yield 950 tablet

scrap 25 tablet

qc qty 25 tablet.

now this qty should reflect in the system.

thanks

kailash thakkar

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ram

if you maintain 30 the operation as milestone confirming that operation will be enough.

But if you need to bring control on inspection then you need to maintain 03 inspection as milestone

Regards

Gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kailash

Hello ,

I will provide you with 03 inspection setting

Master Data Required

1) Maintain 03 inspection in MM02

2) Selected set for 03 inspection for the particalur plant

3) Sampling procedure with selection of inspection point as this is mandatory

4) Maintain routing as mentioned below

1) Go to routing

2) go to header

3) Maintain inspection Point as 150

4) Maintain partial Lot Assign as partial lot assignment according to plant default

5) At Operation level maintain a QM work center ( testing ) with Control key QM04 ( as per your requirement)

6) double click on the control key and go to Quality Management : Inspection points

7) Maintain Inspection point completion : Quantity , Valuation and confirmation ( as per your need , you can select other options also) press F1 and see the impact of each

😎 choose time related and keep Tfac 1 and Unit as HR ( As needed)

9) You can select quantity - related also and then maintain the quantity.

10) Selection the QM operation and maintain in the MIC with above said sampling procedure

At transaction level

1) create order release and save . lot will be created.

2) Do the opertion confirmation if there is any operation mentioned in the routing before the qm operation

3) go to qa32.> result > you will get a pop of all the operation with yellow traingle mentioning QM is active in that operation. double click on the QM operation

4) pop will come for entering parial quantity, date time

5)enter the details, do the result recording

6) save, pop will come for confirmation of quantity

You will not be able to enter sample at the time of RR

please let me know if you need more clarification

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh and Kailash,

I one query regarding this inprocess quality control,suppose i have 3 operations,have maintain all above settings as mentioned by Gajesh,but i maintain operation 30 as my milestone operation,Is ok if do goods movement in final operation only and not at 1st two operations.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

i need more clarification, i have done what u have explained, but one problem is that, i have selected first yellow triangle, entered partial lot qty and i have entered results and saved.

again in qa32 i went to same traingle, it is again asking for qty, i have entered , again i have saved results. please guide

kailash thakkar