Workbench freezes on call to BAPI_PRODORDCONF_GETLIST Request/Response XML

I have created a simple transaction in MII 12.0.6 with three JRA actions: Start Session, Function Call, and End Session. From the configuration dialog of the Function Call action, I confirmed the existance of BAPI_PRODORDCONF_GETLIST via a BAPI search. I attempted to select this BAPI only to have the Workbench freeze up. This BAPI works flawlessly in SE37. I checked the logs and saw that the following error message was thrown:$ResourceException: Couldn't execute interaction. Transaction rolledback due to connection interruption...

I am using the same JRA connection to call BAPIs in other transactions without any issues.

Has someone ran into a similar issue before that could assist me in resolving this? objective is to obtain a list of confirmations, including the confirmation number and confirmation counters, from the output of this BAPI which will be inputted into BAPI_PROCORDCONF_GETDETAIL to maintain a count of the yield and scrap already confirmed for that particular operation/phase.

Michael Teti

Senior Solutions Consultant

SeeIT Solutions, LLC