cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workbench freezes on call to BAPI_PRODORDCONF_GETLIST Request/Response XML

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a simple transaction in MII 12.0.6 with three JRA actions: Start Session, Function Call, and End Session. From the configuration dialog of the Function Call action, I confirmed the existance of BAPI_PRODORDCONF_GETLIST via a BAPI search. I attempted to select this BAPI only to have the Workbench freeze up. This BAPI works flawlessly in SE37. I checked the logs and saw that the following error message was thrown:

com.sap.mw.jco.jra.JRA$ResourceException: Couldn't execute interaction. Transaction rolledback due to connection interruption...

I am using the same JRA connection to call BAPIs in other transactions without any issues.

Has someone ran into a similar issue before that could assist me in resolving this?

FYI...my objective is to obtain a list of confirmations, including the confirmation number and confirmation counters, from the output of this BAPI which will be inputted into BAPI_PROCORDCONF_GETDETAIL to maintain a count of the yield and scrap already confirmed for that particular operation/phase.

Thanks,

Michael Teti

Senior Solutions Consultant

SeeIT Solutions, LLC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Some time ago another person posted a message with the same problem.

[WB Freezes|]

The first question is why do you want all the confirmations? If you are trying to check what has been confirmed against a particular order or group of orders, there is a much, much better method. I laid it out for Amol in the link, but it essentially uses BAPI_PRODORD_GETDETAIL.

Good luck,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michael,

It was my understanding (via customer confirmation) that the returned Yield and Scrap located in the Phase tables of the BAPI_PROCORD_GET_DETAIL Bapi are the Planned Operation Yield and Scrap for that operation and not the Yield and Scrap already confirmed. The Help documentation in the BAPI Explorer does not verify this one way or another.

Also, after numerous attempts of trying to pull down the BAPI_PROCORDCONF_GETLIST Request/Response XML, the configuration dialog actually closed. It tooke quite a long time to complete. My guess is that it timed out because when I look at the BAPI structure, there was none.

I did see the other thread prior to my submission but since that thread was referring to a JCO connection and a timeout wasn't actually confirmed on my end, I decided to creat a new one.

Thanks,

Michael Teti

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

That is easy enough to test and verify. My experience was with Production Orders not Process Orders, but I doubt they differ greatly.

Thanks,

Mike

Michael,

I noticed that you are using BAPI_PRODORDCONF_GETLIST with BAPI_PROCORDCONF_GETDETAIL. It is probably a typo, but they don't go together. Are you using BAPI_PROCORDCONF_GETLIST?

And yes, it does look like BAPI_PROCORD_GET_DETAIL does not show the totals confirmed. Interesting. I guess the process orders are different in at least this regard.

Edited by: Michael Appleby on Feb 19, 2009 7:47 PM

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Michael,

How are you mapping your inputs to the BAPI?

And also there are two notes regarding this BAPI you may wish to read or have an ABAP programmer take a look at: 1051241 and 1244316. These may be affecting how it behaves in a JRA connector. I am not ABAP savvy enough to say one way or another, but worth looking into.

Good luck,

Mike