cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk Mail - Modify the subject -adding ticket number and descriptio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have activated the automatic sending of email when a new ticket arrives into the Service Desk. I am using the standard notifcation smartform However all the mails arrive in the inbox with the same subject, so no possibility of making a quick identification of the ticket.

I heard that is possible to add additional fields in the subject of the mail using some "&" parameters. However I do not have a clue where to modify and what type of & parameters are available. Is that I need to copy and modify the smart form somewhere??

I appreciate your inputs.

Regards

Esteban Hartzstein

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Esteban,

The subject line corresponds to the name of the smart form that you can maintain in the "description" field in the sap form builder. you can add dinamyc parameters to the subject by using the placeholder "&". e.g.: & | Action Required.

On se24, copy the class CL_DOC_PROCESSING_CRM_ORDER into the customer workspace (ZCL_DOC_PROCESSING_CRM_ORDER). then edit it and navigate to line 185 and change the following:

REPLACE '&' WITH ls_orderadm_h-object_id INTO ls_output_options- tdtitle.

Other example to use as subject:

Object ID + Priority + Description

Field description value: &1 | &2 | &3

On the class:

REPLACE '&1' WITH ls_orderadm_h-object_id INTO ls_output_options- tdtitle.

REPLACE '&2' WITH ls_activity_h-priority INTO ls_output_options- tdtitle.

REPLACE '&3' WITH ls_orderadm_h-description INTO ls_output_options- tdtitle.

More information on this on the book: SAP Solution Manager Service Desk - Functionality and Implementation

Hope I can help.

Regards,

Ricardo

Answers (0)