cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Several ALV on the same window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I'm new to Webdynpro ABAP... i've gone trough some of the tutorials on SDN, and done some examples... however I have a question: is it possible to have more than one ALV on the same window? for example, say I have a tabstrip with 3 tabs, could I have an ALV on every tab? how could I do this?

Thanx

Jesus

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member402443
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jesus,

As per your question Yes it is possible to have more than one ALV on the same window .

Regarding your point , You have a tabstrip with 3 tabs and you want 3 different alv in 3 different tabs.

To achieve this first of all you have to take 3 viewcontainer UI element in 3 different tabs of the tabstrip and

after this you have to do is declare 3 different usage of the ALV components - SALV_WD_TABLE, in the properties of your WebDynpro component.

After this maps the node that u want to display in the alv grid with the particular alv usage data node

and finally embed the alv views in the viewcontainer UI element of your view in your components window under the window tabs.

Regards

Manoj Kumar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

AlV is a component, so a component usage can be done any number of times. this is how a component should work.

you can use it as many times as you want.

I think it will answer your question.

Best regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jesus,

Its very much possible to have 3 ALV's on the same window. All you have to do is declare 3 different usage of the ALV components, in the properties of your WebDynpro component. Since there would be now 3 viewUIContainers for displaying 3 individual ALV's , dont forget to insert ALV views in your components WINDOW.

check the below link how to make entry , when using other WD Components

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/0e/496ad66c601349a730502d3ea26e05/frameset.htm]

example

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/2e71ce83-0b01-0010-11a4-98c28a33195f ]

Greetings

Prashant