cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error - Inconsistent Situation in Vendor Evaluation

teresa_berenyi
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am following Vendor Eval: Config Guide Release 500. I am on SRM_Plus 5.5 (Highest Level SAPKIBK007). When I execute Vendor Evaluation from Vendor List - I am getting error "Inconsistent Situation in Vendor Evaluation". Per config guide, it tells me to activate both EBP and the web survey service using SICF. I have found EBP and it is activated. However, I can find nothing in the tree that says web survey service. Is there another name for this service?

Points will be awarded based on reply.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

teresa_berenyi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Resolved.

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl. check if you have activated service - uws_form_servic.

Regards,

Sanjeev

teresa_berenyi
Explorer
0 Kudos

I noticed that I do have UWS_FORM_SERVIC(without the E) activated. I also found SAP Note 1078545. Do I need to apply/follow this SAP Note? Regards.

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you need to apply this note.

Regards,

Sanjeev

teresa_berenyi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev -

I have applied SAP Note 1078545. However, I still get Error - Inconsistent Situation in Vendor Evaluation.

When activating the new UWS_FORMSERVICE - it asked for a default user and password. As I reviewed the old UWS_FORM_SERVICE and BBP_VE_SERVICE (EBP) - neither had a default user established. I have set up a "service" user with authorization S_A.SCON authorizations. This service user was per the Config Guide. Is this the same user I should default into UWS_FORMSERVICE? And, do I need it also for BBP_VE_SERVICE?

Here is what I know:

I can execute the Survey and it's questionnaire using a static URL:

http://myserverinfo:8000/sap/bc/bsp/sap/uws_formservice/page1.htm?uws_application=SRM_VENDOR_EVALUAT...;sap-language=en&sap-client=150

(It was asking me to sign in until I added the new default user and password to UWS_FORMSERVICE).

ERROR = Inconsistent Situation In Vendor Evaluation

I can execute trying to start the BBP_VE_SERVICE:

http://myserverinfo:8000/sap/bc/bsp/sap/bbp_ve_service/default.htm?&;sap-language=en&sap-client=150

ERROR = Vendor evaluation not activated.

Your help is been invaluable.

Points awarded based on reply.

Regards,

Teresa

Edited by: Teresa Berenyi on Feb 20, 2009 7:54 PM