cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP check at Storage Location level but not from Plant level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know the feasibility to check ATP at Storage Location level but not from Plant level. ATP check should be narrowed down to storage location level rather plant level. If I can achieve this functionality please advice the configuration changes to adapt.

Thanks,

Victor.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Configuration can be done:

spro/ sales & distribution/ basic functions/ availability check/ check with ATP logic/ carry out control for availability check and double click on the combination you need:

Uncheck flag No Storage location inspection.

Regards,

MdZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MdZ,

Thanks for your response. I did the same but still system is checking from Plant level. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Victor

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member515348
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi! did you solve this issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mate,

How did you resolve the issue?

MdZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

To do ATP check at Storage location level during sales order create/change, you need to make changes on the following areas.

1. Scope of Check "Availability Check Control" for Checking rules pertaining to orders (TCode OVZ9)

Storage location inspection checkbox should be blank.

2. Enhance program MV45AFZB user-exit USEREXIT_SOURCE_DETERMINATION to determine storage location as it is not normally proposed in sales order.

Let me know if this helps.

Arnel Adordionicio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnel,

I am searching for the same information however my requirement is for STOu2019s but not for Sales orders. Kindly provide the same if you have anything related to STOu2019s.

Thanks,

Victor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That's odd. I've made the settings as suggested by myself and availability check is carried out on SLOC level. Did you choose the correct combination? The availability checking group is entered in the material master and the checking rule for STO's is RP or else B for the delivery. You might need to switch on shipping point determination at SLOC level so that you're able to enter a supplying SLOC in the STO.

It should definately work with any user exits. I am on ECC 6.0.

MdZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response. I have configured the same way. I am working on IS-AFS(Apparel and footwear solution). I made the settings functionally but still other storage locations are being considering. System is not throwing any error message at the time of delivery for the stock in availability, its considering other storage locations as well.

I havenu2019t worked on the user exit you have provided. As you mentioned can I use the same exit for STO's? Do you think that will make any difference?

Thanks,

Victor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Weird stuff. Did you activate availability check in the STO itself? That is the situation where it works for my client. During creation of the STO, the system checks at SLOC level whether there is stock or not. We did not activate any badi's or user-exits. We however have activated shipping point determination on SLOC level and set this on delivery type NL and NLCC.

Maybe because you're already in delivery phase, it does not work or maybe the incorrect combination of checking rule and control has been set on SLOC availability check.

Regards,

MdZ