cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change barcode height?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all, i am trying to change the height of a barcode in a sapscript, the barcode is BC_CD39C. I created my character format and chose this barcode, and it works fine, but if I change the barcode to the one I created, it shows the number and not the image of barcode.

To create the barcode I went to se73, and created it in system barcodes and printer barcodes, I named it BC_CD39D, it's exactly equal to the other one, excepts for the height. Is it enough, should it work or I have something lack? The only thing I think may be happening is not to have chosen the right printer to create the barcode in SE73-->Printer barcodes.

Is it me (the developer) who has to create the barcode in SE73? or is it a basis or something like that?

Thanks in advantage.

Edited by: Matias Catanzariti on Feb 18, 2009 5:44 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In se73, click on system barcode -> your barcode name. Increase the height of barcode and then test it.

Regards,

Joan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matias,

This wiki guides you creation of the bar code in se73:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/profile/new%252bbarcode%252bprinting%252bin%252bs...

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

BC_CD39D is a barcode which you copied from standard barcode BC_CD39C which of type C39code.

Eventhough you have changed some parameters like height, you can directly test your custom created barcode in SE73 itself. Here you can test barcode whether prints in correct format or not.

However please maintain Linear Height of barcode within 1 to 32000 for C39 type barcode.

Hope this works for you....

Thanks.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you can also check the thread

Regards

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

check this thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

check tables TFO05 and TFO06 , you can change the values in debug mode for this table...