Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invoicing two items - different posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

please help me regarding following example:

On sales order there are two items whose pricing is determined according by some parameters and prices are withdrawn from Z table (not possible to enter it manually). I have to make sure that in invoice one item is positive and the other one is negative. Also I have to make sure that negative one is posted on credit side with negative indicator and positive item is to be posted on debit side. I cannot post just the difference since I have different accounts for items. I have to first credit first item and then debit second item.

Should I look in copy control - from SO to invoice ?

Is there a possibility to make two accounting documents from one invoice according to items ?

Can someone help me with this problem ?

Thank you,

Dubravka

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There a possibility to make two accounting documents from one invoice according to items

like you can create two accounts through account determination and use line items according to those account assgnment group,i hope this will work and whenever use these line items automatically pickup accounts from 2 accounts.

Regards,

raghu

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dubravka,

Is there a possibility to make two accounting documents from one invoice according to items ?

I don't think you can make two accounting documents for single invoice in the standard functionality.

You can try with some User exit with the help of ABAPer.

The following user exits are available in report SAPLV60B for transfer to accounting (function group V60B):

EXIT_SAPLV60B_001: Change the header data in the structure acchd

You can use this exit to influence the header information of the accounting document. For example, you can change the business transaction, "created on" date and time, the name of the person who created it or the transaction with which the document was created.

EXIT_SAPLV60B_002: Change the customer line ACCIT

You can use this exit to change the customer line in the accounting document. This exit is processed once the ACCIT structure is filled in with data from document header VBRK.

EXIT_SAPLV60B_003: Change the customer line in costing

The customer line is filled in differently for costing. You can use exit 003 to influence the ACCIT structure.

EXIT_SAPLV60B_004: Change a GL account item ACCIT You can add information to a GL account item (such as quantity specifications) with this exit.

EXIT_SAPLV60B_005: User exit for accruals

Once all relevant data for accruals was entered in the GL account item, you can add to this data with this exit.

EXIT_SAPLV60B_006: Change the control line ACCIT

You can use exit 006 to add information to the control line.

EXIT_SAPLV60B_007: Change the installment plan

You can use exit 007 to add information to the installment plan

parameters in the GL account item.

EXIT_SAPLV60B_008: Change the transfer structure ACCCR, ACCIT and ACCHD

After the accounting document is filled in with data, you can use exit 008 to change the document once again.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Murali,

I will think about my problem and try to use some of the user exits that you wrote.

Best regards,

Dubravka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi murali,

There a possibility to make two accounting documents from one invoice according to items

like you can create two accounts through account determination and use line items according to those account assgnment group,i hope this will work and whenever use these line items automatically pickup accounts from 2 accounts.

I think dont required to use user exit.Am i correct Mr Murali?

Regards,

raghu