cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to block material issuing after sales order invoiced?

Former Member
0 Kudos

As the subject mentioned, could be a possible to block material issuing since sales order invoiced, or

in the another words, after the sales order completed?

Or could be a possible to set sales order as closed, and then material issuing related with this sales order are

forbidden?

Thanks in advanced,

Zhou Zhen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I understand that...if the status of the order is complete...then the user shouldn't be allowed to add any line items or make any changes to the existing details. Am I correct?

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. We need this kind control for sales order.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend

A sales order is created say order no 10000 and for material X say 10 units this order is delivered and PGIed and invoiced and the payment too has come

That means the order 10000 is closed

Case 1

Now an user goes to VA02 t code and put this order no 10000 and changes the material X qty from 10 to 12 and opens up the whole order once again

This can be controlled by using t code OVAH choosing message class the V4 message no 083 and change from warning to error

Case2

But to avoid the user to add material Y to the existing order say 10000 then i think we have to go for user exit

Because the system doesnot even throw a warning message too in case 2 (according to my knowledge) and allows another line item to be added in the same order

But you can test it if it throws any warning message we can try to convert that error

But in case 2 it is not happening(even warning is not there)

Regards

Raja

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It is not possible in the standard process.

Guess, it you make the Billing as order related and if the invoice is created irrespective of the delivery creation. But I am not sure whether the sales order keeps the fields editable or grey out them to make changes. But, before creating the invoice you can set a delivery block in the sales order.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your input, and maybe I guess, I didn't make a clear picture of this issue:

1. We configure as make-to-order , so all materials will be related with sales order, ofcs,

production orders are created from sales order.

2. the problem is, could be a possible to set a condition that if sales order cycle is complete,

let us say, delivery goods as sales order, and invoiced, then system could be block any costs

related with it? cause some time, users will issue material related with customer's request,

but this request should be go in another way.

So could be a possible to realize:

When sales order business cycle is completed, the system will prevent user to add any materials

or other expense to this sales order?

Any point will be welcome,

Zhou Zhen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Zhen,

Go to Va02 and in the intial screen you will have Delivery block, select a reason, this will block the delivery of the Sales order itself.

regards,

SUdhir