cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cFolders File Limitations

biagio_lobascio2
Participant
0 Kudos

Are there any Filelimitations? I am trying to upload a 110MB File but without success. The File does not appear in cFolders.

Any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer SAP Note 1266295 - General information about size limit for files to deal with this error.

Plz let me know if it was useful.

Regards

Sejo

Extract From SAP Note 1266295

The profile parameter ztta/max_memreq_MB determines the maximum size for an individual memory request that the ABAP runtime environment can execute.

Change the value of the profile parameter to a value that is approximately twice the size of the file that is to be uploaded. For example, if you set the parameter to 512 MB, you can upload and download files with a size of approximately up to 250MB in cFolders.

After you implement Note 1180829 (which is listed below) in addition to adjusting the parameter in cProjects, you can upload files of approximately up to 120 MB. This is due to the architecture being different.

The parameter ztta/max_memreq_MB must be

changed by a system administrator. Afterwards, you must restart the system.

Note that the increased maximum for the memory usage may affect other programs that run on the application server at the same time.

In addition, to implement this note in your system,

the profile parameter icm/HTTP/max_request_size_KB must be changed to a value greater than the maximum file size for the upload. For more information about this parameter, see

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm40/helpdata/de/58/108b02102344069e4a31758bc2c810/frameset.htm.

The parameter icm/HTTP/max_request_size_KB must be

changed by a system administrator. Afterwards, you must restart the system.

For further measures with regard to uploading large files in cFolders and cProjects, see the following notes:

To limit the size for uploading files in cProjects in particular, you must also implement the corrections contained in Note 1180829 "Size limit for file upload in cProjects".

If you experience difficulties when you use the plug-in applet to upload or download large files in cFolders and cProjects, see Note 940461 "Plug-in applet crashes when you are using large files".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sejo

Since i have never done it before, I want to know how do i change this paramter in R/3

Please suggest

Thanks in Advance

Niketan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

biagio_lobascio2
Participant
0 Kudos

I will check this an give some Feedback. Thanks a lot!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no such limitation on the file size in cfolders except that it will be a time consuming process to upload a large file.

Regards

Prasad