cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer from "reserved for the sales order" to "unrestricted use"

Former Member
0 Kudos

According to the customizations of our system, needed quantity of the material at the related storage location is reserved for the sales order. How can we transfer the quantity of the material reserved for the sales order to the "unrestricted use"? Deleting the order or deleting the related item of the order are the two solutions but I do not want to use these.

Thanks in advance for the answers...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

It is MB1B transaction movement type 411 E you need to input your sales order no for which the stocks are reserved

Unrestricted to sales order is MB1B movement type 412 E

From sales order back to unrestriced is MB1B movement type 411 E (which is your requirement)

Regards

Raja

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use transaction code MB1C or MIGO, and use movement type 411E to move the stock from Sales order stock to own.

The reversal can be done using movment type 412 E.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I can see few more options

1) To reject the line item

2) Can reschedule the quantity of this order temporarly to other order if its in emergency.T.code V_V2

If the material document is not created its no point in reversing it back

If incase in future want to reverse any material document related stock can do it in MBST it will pick the automatic movement type.

Can also check with backorder related t.codes T.codes V_RA and T.code CO06

Regards

vK

Edited by: Vamshi Krishna on Feb 18, 2009 8:47 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use MB1C (or is it MB1B ?) which is a material movement. Use this to move it from "E" sales order stock to regular stock

You'll want to check with your MM folks for the apropriate movement type to use for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your attention but I need to know the movement type and also other alternative solutions...