cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic credit check by ordered quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Is there a way to configure dynamic credit check to use ordered quantity (instead of confirmed quantity) when checking if credit limit is exceeded? Or maybe creating a similar check using a user exit for custom check?

Thanks in advance!

Stas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try with the following user exit, the first one;

EXIT_SAPLATPC_001 - Processing Requirements Table Before Calling Actual Check

EXIT_SAPLATPC_002 - Processing Results of Actual Check

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I went through all SAP notes i could find related to credit check. Still no solution.

ATP is set up to disregard incoming stock and lead time and see only the stock on the shelf. When a sales order for several items coming in and no stock is available the order's value for credit check purpose is 0 and it doesn't get blocked. When an item is received in stock , ATP runs again and some quantity gets confirmed, credit value raises and the order gets blocked. The order get released and some more items are received in stock shortly after that. ATP runs again, some more quantity gets confirmed and the order is blocked again. It goes this way until the whole order is available.

Notes 100861 and 149559 are implemented and user exits RMCS1US1 and RMCS1US3 are activated so the system is set up to release and update the whole order value based on requested qty and not confirmed qty. But dynamic credit check still uses confirmed quantity.

My last resort is to try and copy dynamic check routine and use it in one of user check user exits. But looking at the standard dynamic check routine by SAP makes me think again ... a lot

I tried also to run BAPI_CREDITCHECK in one of user checks providing it sales order net value as a parameter. I'f afraid it might bypass or alternatively run twice (or loop) the rest of the checks.

Need help ASAP!

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Stas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It think that the standard dynamic credit check should solve your problem. In Dynamic credit check you can specify how the open order value should be considered in the credit exposure. Regarding your problem (unconfirmed ATP), you need to consider if the shipping date of the open order falls into the credit horizon or not.

Example

You specify a horizon of 4 M (months). For the purposes of evaluating credit, the system ignores all open orders that are due for delivery beyond the four month horizon you specified.

-> so if you have an open order with a expected shipping date in 5 month, it will not be taken into credit exposure. But if you want to include it in the credit exposure you might need to extend your credit horizon.

(OVA8 -> Dynamic check: Horizon value)

Greetings,

Rolf Schietinger

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to OB45 and for your Credit Control Area maintain 000018 as update group.

hope this will resolve your issue. Post your feedback.

Regards

Amitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stas,

Please review SAP note 751044. You could find the user exit details to implement the scanario you have asked.

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check Tcode OVA8 there check dynamic check checkbox.

bye