cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculated Characteristics

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using calculated MIC with a formula having more than 150 characteristics. But calculated formula field in Inspn plan in limited to 6o characteris in Formula 1. How can I put this lengthy formula to arrive at my calculated MIC.

Formula is like mentioned below.

((c0020(47)/2+(c0030(42)/2(c0040*(38)/2(c0050(30)/2+(C0060(22)/2(C0070*(15)/2(C0080(9)/2+(C0090(7)/2C0100*(5)/2(c0110(3)/2+(C0120(2)/2)/100)

Please let me know, how can I go ahead with this calculation.

Thanks

Jason

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jaison

In D0 there is a fuction module defined QEFC_FORMULA_CALC_EXAMPLE which you can modify to get the result you want. Currently if you use D0 in the inspection plan you will get 1 as the output as it is defined in the FM to return 1.

You may incorporate the formula in the place where it is mentioned in the FM * This is the point where you define your logic for calculation*.

If you are not able to use C0 which i think your looing for mean value for each mic make use of BAPI (BAPI_INSPOPER_GETDETAIL) for getting individual mean value for each characteristic INSPCHAR.

you will require ABAP support for this. I have not done this but certainly would like to help you getting out of this issue

Regards

Gajesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Used FM

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jaison

Please try in

please read the config details in SPRO> QM > Quality inspection > inspection lot completion > Result recording > define inputs for calc characteristic

regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaison,

It's too huge. I think you have only option left is, write it to SAP. Raise an OOS.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could anyone tell me how can I put this formula into a Functional Module. As in calculated characteristic there is option for using functional Module: D0.

Please help me out with a solution, If anyone faced this before.

Thx in advance