cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

see the error

was_wasssu
Participant
0 Kudos

I revice an error like this: "E: " (when i'm trying to release an invoice in accounting). How can i find more about this error? Only information is the message numer XX XXX.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to Transaction SE91, fill the first two charecter of message no. in Message Class Field and rest three in Message No. and then press the Display button.

Regrds

AA

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

try to release your billing document for Accounting via VFX3

T. Code: VFX3

Key-in relevant filter-conditions (such as Payer/ Sales Org/ Created by etc...), and Execute (F8).

On to Next screen, Select the line for your billing document and Press: (Shift+F6) - Green flag.

Either Billing Doc. will release for Accounting, or, it will give Error: Please check notes in log (at bottom).

Now, on to the same screen, Press: (Shift+F5) - Icon, next to Green flag; and system will take you another screen, where you can read "Long Text" as well as Technical Data.

Now, either, you will able to take necessary action, by your own, else post the same for our understanding.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Was,

Please expand your doubt so that we can give the approperiate solution for the same and one more suggestion use the proper subject contents for your doubts.

Regards,

Bharat B

was_wasssu
Participant
0 Kudos

thnx all

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Was,

Try to double clik on the "error " system may give details of the error,post that detail message it will help us to resolve the issue.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.