cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBPGETVD and BBPUPDVD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have created 5 suppliers and tried to transfer them from R3 to SRM. However, only one of those suppliers were successfully transfered.

The others were transfered but without purchase org. I tried to go to BBPUPDVD in order to update the supplier data, but it returns me the following error message:

"No vendors exist for specified backend and interval"

In addition, if I go again to BBPGETVD and try to transfer those suppliers that were not successfully transfered, i'll get the message:

"All backend descriptions are already assigned in the system"

Do you have any idea what it's happening?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Andreia Nascimento

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea

Make ensure that first you pulled all 5 vendors in to EBP from r/3

via but000 and venmap table too or pposv_bbp tcode .

first pull (bbpgetvd ) and then only adjustment (bbpupdvd)

However,

"No vendors exist for specified backend and interval" - Cross check the vendor with purchase organisation in xk03

and make ensure that vendor with purch org combination and your backend logicalsystem nam

"All backend descriptions are already assigned in the system"- can you check bbposv_bbp tcode or but000 - table

vendor is available or not.-if you already brought the vendor , you may get this message.

What was your number range r/3 or internal when you do bbpgetvd.

hope you mainted bucf no ranges configuaration if internally.

regards

Muthu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you all, but the fact is that the 5 vendors are in table But000 and also in pposv_bbp, althought in venmap there is only the vendor that was "successfully" transferred.

In Xk03 I had already check that the 5 vendors have purch org. Besides, I've created the 5 in the same way. I don't understand why just one of them (actually it was the last one to be created) was "successfully" transferred.

I checked BUCF as well.

Regards,

Andreia

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I give you hyper-link below: maybe it could help you...

[BBPGETVD updates VENMAP but not BUT000 (Business Partners)|;

Regards.

Laurent.

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl. check table VENMAP. Are your vendors mapped correctly with the backend system?

You can try deleting vendors using bupa_test_delete program and again replicating them.

Alternatively try updating the purchasing org for these vendors using txn-bbp_update_porg.

regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Run this report

BBP_VDSYNC_CUST

Regards,

Sachin