cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with two main windows in one page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement where I need to have two main windows in the same page. I have created a MAIN window and called that window twice in my page. But the problem is, only one main window is triggered and the data is getting populated and the other main window is not triggered.

Please help me in this issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

create a new page with the MAIN window in it.

/: NEW-PAGE <pageno>

The control will goto the <pageno>

after this call the WRITE_FORM .

check the link.

Regards,

jaya

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nithya,

My requirement is to have two main windows in the same page. For each line item it is triggering a new page. In the first page both the windows are displayed as expected but in the second page only the first main window (MAIN00) is getting triggered and the second main window (MAIN01) is not triggered.

Output got :

page1:

MAIN00

a

MAIN01

a

page2:

MAIN00

b

MAIN01

(blank)

Expected output:

page1:

MAIN00

a

MAIN01

a

page2:

MAIN00

b

MAIN01

b

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi:

why you are using 2 main window in a page, put it 2 different pages as 1st would have the header along with some other informations and in the 2nd window, there would have to some different informations.

So use both windows at different page.

Regards

Shashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

u do not want to call the main window twice. Only u have to add the same main window twice. But call it once. In Next page tab, u can fill whatever page u want.

for ex,

LOOP AT t_sflight INTO FS_SFLIGHT.

CALL FUNCTION 'WRITE_FORM'

EXPORTING

element = 'DATA'

function = 'APPEND'

window = 'MAIN'

ENDLOOP.

this will fill the first main window, and it willl fill the next main window also automatically.

Thanks,

Nithya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i have output for only one page then the output is coming as expected. But the problem is occuring if i have more than one page.When the output flows for more than one page, the second main window is not getting triggered.

I have used NEW-WINDOW command in the MAIN window.

Please help me in this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bu the script is triggered from a standard program. Any other alternative for the issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create one more main window 01.

In main window 00, after writing all texts , at the end write

/: NEW-WINDOW

This will trigger next window.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Asish,

[New-Window|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/en/d1/8031c3454211d189710000e8322d00/content.htm]

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashis,

You can not create more than one MAIN window in one page.rather you can create one more window and do the same work that were in main window.

Thanks,

Mona

Edited by: Mona Singh on Feb 18, 2009 11:51 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, forgot to mention that we are using a SAP script.