SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance parameters of the meter reading result entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Can any one explain me about the below parameter in the meter reading result entry.

1."No Entry of Tech. MRs at Installation Outside Installation"

If we enable this option,it should not allow to enter the meter readings in the technical installation.

But it is accepting. How? can any one explain.

2.Turbo booster also.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Oven

Edited by: Richard oven on Feb 18, 2009 11:41 AM

3 REPLIES 3

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Oven,

I hope the following information is useful:

No Entry of Tech. MRs at Installation Outside Installation ->

As a rule, technical meter readings at installation are entered using the appropriate transactions (Full Installation, Technical Installation).

In addition, it is possible to enter meter readings for technical installation before the installation occurs. This is done by uploading meter readings using IDoc ISU_MR_UPLOAD or BAPI. In exceptional cases you can also enter meter readings manually using single entry. The meter reading is then included once technical installation has been executed.

If you select this field, it is not possible to import meter readings at installation via upload or single entry.

Turbo Boosting->

Activates Accelerated Processing

Transactions and background jobs of the meter reading result

entry create a high database load. Excessive accesses to the

database tables EABL, EABLG, V_EGER_H, ETDZ, EASTS and others

affect the system performance this improves performance......

Kind Regards

Olivia

0 Kudos

Thanks olivia,

But the meter readings are entered manually or uploaded before the Technical installation has been performed in the system.

Then where the meter reading is getting stored in the system,then how the meter readings gets reflects when the technical installtion has been performed.

Please let me know gentle man.

Regards,

Oven

0 Kudos

Hi Olivia,

You have given the Sap help for the "No Entry of Tech. MRs at Installation Outside Installation".

Can you please explain my above doubts.

Waiting for the reply.

Thanks,

Oven