cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant is not assigned to Purchase organization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When i am trying to create a Customer by using all t codes:xd01 or vd01 or fdo1, i am getting the error:Plant is not assigned to Purchasing organization. But the Plant is already assigned to the correct Purchasing organisation. I think there is no relationship between Customer Master and Purchasing organization.

Also when i am going for the change one existing customer, i am also getting the same error.

Could you please help me.

Thanks and regards,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

Are you maintaining Customer, also as Vendor, i.e.

XD01/ Xd02 --> General Data --> Control Data --> Vendor

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: relevant settings -

SPRO --> IMG --> Enterprise Structure --> Definition > Logistics General> Define Plant

SPRO --> IMG --> Enterprise Structure --> Definition --> Materials Management --> Maintain Purchasing Organisation

SPRO --> IMG --> Enterprise Structure -->Assignment > Materials Management> Assign Purchasing Organisation to Company Code

SPRO --> IMG --> Enterprise Structure -->Assignment > Materials Management> Assign Purchasing Organisation to Plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

I am not maintaining Customer as aVendor or vise-versa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

Thanks for the confirmation.

Can you please check with the Assignment: Plant -> Company Code, in T. Code: OX18; and

Assignment: Plant -> Sales Org. and Dist. Chnl, in T. Code: OVX6

The reason, for above-said config is, it might possible that the Company Code or Sales Area, with which you are creating Customer, in T. Code: XD01 - Assignment might not be maintained.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Amit,

I checked it, its already maintained correctly.

Not only for my configuration, i am getting the error for all existing standard customers in SAP also.tha means whe i am trying to change the customer alsready existed for company code:1000, i am getting the same error.

Thanks,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

Sorry, for asking too many questions:

Are you in to STO Process, between Two Plants ? If not, then whats the Scenario?

As, in above-said Scenario, We create Receiving Plant as Customer, with respect to Supplying Plant.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Its not a STO Process, its a simple process only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hiii kumar

check this threads

Good Luck

Riyaz