cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No document date (VBAK-AUDAT) by default

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As the standard report VA05 reads the document date (VBAK-AUDAT) and this is a field which is hidden in the sales view at header level.

I want to avoid the systems proposes current date as document date.

I want to put it in blank and inside the log of sales order incompleteness procedure. So the user will enter it manually.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Enrique,

You can avoid the system to automatically propose a date for your VBAK-AUDAT field by enhancing the program MV45AFZZ user exit USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAK form routine VBAP_FUELLEN.

Use TCode OVA2 to change or create incompletion procedure at the order header level and assign it to your sales doc type(s) using TCode VUA2.

I haven't done it before but give it a try and let me know if this worked.

Regards,

Arnel Adordionicio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suppose you mean form routine VBAK_FUELLEN instead of VBAP.

You are right but I wanted to avoid development.

Thanks,

Enrique

Former Member
0 Kudos

Enrique,

You're right, it should be VBAK_FUELLEN. By default VBAK-AUDAT is populated by current date based on user's timezone.

Please kindly share within the group, once you found solution to this without using user-exit.

Regards,

Arnel

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was just checking the standard settings but i could see the document date open not grayed out or hidden in sales order header sales view.

Is that you are using any z sales order type or is it grayed out so that you cant make changes.

Regards

vK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which field are you looking at?

I think that you mean Customer purchase order date VBKD-BSTDK no the document date.

Regards,

Enrique