cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a sales order without giving sales office . when i go for creating outbound delivery, it says maintain the order.

I checked in the incompletion log in the sales order and it says sales office to be given.

But as the sales order is already saved, didnt allowing me to give the sales office inside the sales tab in the header details as it is greyed out.

Please let me know what needs to be done.

Regards,

Vamsi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vamsi,

I think this is for Report point of view you requir....even if you save the sales order ,if still it due for delivery...

You might have a option in delivery Header ,you can see the Adminstration tab thr you can Enter the sales Office Filed .

Try it out once.

Regards

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sree,

Can you please let me know how should i check whether sales office has been included in the incompletion procedure or not ?

regards,

vamsi

Edited by: vamsi krishna on Feb 18, 2009 11:48 AM

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi vamsi

Check the screen variant of the VA02 , and also check wheather the incompletion log has been maintained or not for sales office(VBAK- VKBUR) and sales group (VBAK-VKGRP)

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi

first check the Whcih incompletion procedure has been assigned to Sales order type in

T.code VOV8. it will be 11 in for Orders.

then SPRO -->Sales and distribution > basic functions>Log of incomplete Items

Then select A Sales-Header then press Procedures --> the select the prodcedure which was assigned to Sales order type in VOV8 (ex.11) then press Fields. you can see all the fields which are assigned to the procedure.

so check wether VBAK-VKBUR (sales office) is included in the list of not?

Regards,

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vamsi,

There are two possibilities to solve your problem;

1. If you are not working in real time scenario then go to IMG and remove the sales office from incompletion procedure.

2.If you are working in real time scenario then delete the existing sale order and create fresh sales order and enter the sales office before going to subsequent transaction.

Try this it may works.

Thanks and Regards,

Bharat B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sales office which is grayed out may be due to some business reasons that changes should not be done at sales order level for sales office.

You can maitain the sales office in customer master for which you are creating sales order so that i will be copied from thier to sales order.

T.code : VD02 in sales area data sales view in sales order tab may second field from left side.

Regards

vK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your response.

The sales order type used is the same as we used to do but the only thing we missed is that we forgot to give the sales office in the initial screen before creating the sales order.

Now its not allowing to keep the sales office in the sales order in the change mode.

Regards,

vamsi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi

we understood your problem but as per my knowledge it should not stop the Order processing due to non entering the Sales office at the time of creating Order. until unless it is included in incompletion procedure assigned to the Sales order type you used to create the Order.

Regards.

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vamsi,

As Standard,

Sales Office and Sales Group won't be in non-editable mode in VA02.

If, its happening in your case, check whether any Screen Variant or User Exit is being applied?

Update, for further processing.

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: Please copy paste Complete System error-log, for our understanding

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi

its better once you check the fields in incompletion procedure assigned to the Order type you used to create the order. and check whether the Sales office is there in the that procedure or not. if it is there in the procedure i suggest you to remove the Sales office field from the incompletion procedure.

Regards

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check why its greyed out? It should not be.

Or create new sales order.

bye