cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variant Configuration: How to View Stock Material Variant & config Material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus ,

I have done all settings of Variant Configuration. Material is tradeable goods . i have created 1 configurable goods(KMAT) & Material Variants (FERT). i have post PO & done the goods receipt . now i want to view the stock according to Material variant & config material wise .

How to view stock ? is there any setting for this ?

Regards

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vishal,

If it is KMAT material and if the Strategy group 25..the in MMBE .you can see the field Special Stock Indicator there you need to maintain E and enter the material and plant.

You can see the Stock now.

Regards

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj ,

Thanks for your valuable reply

Actually i want to see stock according to Base material & material variant wise . suppose my base material is 68 & Material variant is 104 & 105 then i want to see stock for 104 & 105 under base material 68 .

Regards

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear VIshal,

If it is COnfigurable material...BOM will Explode while u doing the MRP run .the all Production will happen.

You can trace the material varients but use By maintaining the Special indicator E.

Please revert if u are not getting.

Regards

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

Actually Material is tradeble . we are not manufacture that material . we import such material .so that we have not maintain BOM for the material . we have complitely omittted the PP Part .

Whats can be done ?

Regards

Vishal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vishal,

You can use "MMBE" T.Code to view the stock for your configured material.

Regards,

Krishna.