cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Receiver Adapter error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Mine is a File To RFC Scenerio. data from File is foing into an RFC called /POSDW/CREATE_TRANSACTIONS_EXT, in R/3 system. . RFC adapter is red .Giving the follwoing error!.

2009-02-18 14:49:41 Error MP: Exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: JCO.Exception while calling /POSDW/CREATE_TRANSACTIONS_EXT in remote system (RfcClient[GeneratedReceiverChannel_RFC]):com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: The ASSERT condition was violated.: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: JCO.Exception while calling /POSDW/CREATE_TRANSACTIONS_EXT in remote system (RfcClient[

Comments Pls!

Regards,

Arnab.

Do I need to make a seperate TCP/IP connection from XI to R/3. If so, what will b the settings, Pls comment, !

Arnab .

Edited by: Arnab Mondal on Feb 18, 2009 11:04 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Awarded points .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you need to create RFC destination of Type TCP/IP in XI with the same name as that created in SAP R/3.

Once this is done you can check the same in R/3 using Test Connection tab.

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

you mean to say apart from ABAP type 3 connection in XI as well as BI , I need to create TCP/IP connection in XI as well as BI ? Well In that case can you tell me when I am making the TCP/IP setting in XI, what will be the selection in

Technical setings: Activation type?

and in the gateway options, when I am doin the settings in XI server , whose gate way host and service , and am i goin to put, XI or BI .

Pls comment.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arnab,

In RFC sender case we need all that ,but in your case

you need only R/3 connection parameters

Check user name password and client you are trying to connect is correct

Rajesh

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arnab,

This message does not mean that the specified user does not have the required authorizations for the metadata. It means that the useru2019s authorizations are not sufficient to test the connection.

Please check that the user that you are using has rights as a communication user.

Rgds

joel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Joel,

you mean You want me to check , wether the user that I am using has rights as a Both Dialog as well as Communication data in USER TYPE in su01 transaction, is my thinking OK?

Regards,

Arnab

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this problem is due to RFC connection, first check connection from XI/PI system to R3 remotely in SM59 window. Better to check with basis team it will sort out easily, if need any roles they will grant.