cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO taking lot of time to save / generate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

• I'm trying to create a new PO in my Quality ECC 6.0 system. The PO gets generated successfully and the Spool is also generated for the same, but the problem is that it was taking around 20 minutes earlier to save the PO ( Purchase order ).

• Now its taking 5 minutes which is also a lot of time as compared to milli seconds which it should take.

• There are 2 tables which remain locked till its saved and so we cannot proceed with the subsequent steps with the same PO

• Please guide me what can be the reason for this and the correct solution to the same.

1. There is one BTC job in Stopped mode for 600118 seconds , could this be a reason.

2. There were around 78 users logged on when I generated the PO, which includes RFC & DIA, Its not many users but could this be a reason?

Please suggest at the earliest if possible how can I reduce this time and what can be the possible reasons for this High response time, my Integration Test is all held up cause of this

Regards,

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I suggest you to do a trace via ST01 in order to check where is the process been held...

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please analyze it in T-Code ST03N, Whether DB is taking lot of time?

Regards,

Sreenivas .Y

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivas,

Thanks for the reply, can you please suggest, where to check in the ST03n transaction , and how shall I judge that the DB is taking time.

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

THanks Juan,

I shall check and get back to you, and please confirm the steps i need to follow.

1. Switch on the Trace

2. Create the PO and save it.

3. Switch off the Trace,

4. Check the Trace.

Is this how I shall proceed.

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivas

I checked the Transaction Profile -> Earlywatch.

For transaction ME21n the total Response time was 3381s around 56 minutes.

For my user the response time came out to be 647s around 10 minutes.

Please tell me how shall i reduce the time,

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (0)