cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login in the system ---- Syntex Error is Program SAPLSFES

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have Sol_Man 7(N/W 700) in Win2003 and MSSQL 2005.

During Support pack SAPKB70014 application in our Soloution Manager, I have continued all the step in Dialog but today it shows a message that "Inform SAP system for tp termination".The SP application was running for almost 12-14hrs.

Then I restart my SAP system.Now when I opening SAP GUI

Message is comming

ABAP Runtime Error Error Code <no erorr name or code was mentioned >

In bottom of the page messege is comming

" Syntex Error is Program SAPLSFES "

Login name & password not asking.

I also found in the Slog that

"WARNING: Background job RDDIMPDP could not be started or terminated abnormally."

In SAPIB70014

2EETW000 sap_dext called with msgnr "1":

2EETW000 -

db call info -

2EETW000 function: db_xrtab

2EETW000 fcode: RT_MI_LOAD

2EETW000 tabname: SPROXHDR

2EETW000 len (char): 1740

2EETW000 key: CLASCX_SERVICES_REGISTRY_SIPUBLIS8 CLASCX_SERVICES_REGISTRY_SIPUBLIS82F7E61BA8717B7CD295188A843F6CB8E97F12D39

2EETW000 retcode: 1

2EETW125 SQL error "1105" during "" access: "[1105] Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.SPROXHDR'.'SPROXHDR~HAS' in database 'SM1' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup."

I also checked and found that TRBAT table contains only header information where as TRJOB table is empty.

Also found tp.exe in Task Manager.

I have already created a message with SAP.

Please guide me in this regard.

Regards,

Partha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

This is the command provided SAP

tp R3I ALL <SID> pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/<TP_DOMAIN_SID.PFL> -Dclientcascade=yes -Dstoponerror=8 -Drepeatonerror=8 -Dsourcesystems= tag=SPAM

But never use this command without SAP's approval. They may stop the support if you use the command without SAP's approval.

Regards,

Partha

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP replied with specific tp command and the command has been successfully completed.

We are now able to login to system.

Thanks everyone.

Regards,

Partha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Partha,

Good to hear that your problem is resolved.

Cheers

Deepanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please share the tp command suggested by the SAP.

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Partha,

Have you run the SGEN in your system. Most of time it happens when you install both ABAP and BASIS Patch togther .

Hope your Patches are applied.

Cheers

Deepanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Partha,

u need to restart the application of support package,it will then be applied fully then

as last time it was stuck up in the middle,also make sure that you run this in background jobs

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you working with Rajesh Panda ?

But why did you copy that thread:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes Rajesh is working with me. He was logged on and I mistakenly post the message using his id.

By the way I tried to do the following

Added a datafile using SQL Server Management --> restarted SAP and DB but the issue is not resolved.

Please guide me.

Regards,

Partha

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked the background job also. what is the problem you are getting now.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

The problem is that I am unable to login to the system. The user id and pasword page is not coming.

Every time it is giving the that the " syntax eror in the Program SAPLSFES".

I have already added a datafile in a free drive still the issue persists.

Regards,

Partha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check ulog file, try to execute the last tp command in the log file. If it is not sucessful open OSS message to SAP.

But you can go with this command, but this has to suggest by SAP. If not SAP will not support.

tp R3I SAPKxxxxxx <SID> pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/<Your TP_DOMAIN_SID.PFL> -Dclientcascade=yes -Dstoponerror=8 -Drepeatonerror=8 -Dsourcesystems= tag=SPAM

It is not recommended by SAP please open a OSS connection.

Mahesh

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

WARNING: Background job RDDIMPDP could not be started or terminated abnormally."

login into Client 000 and schedule the background job again.

Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.SPROXHDR'.'SPROXHDR~HAS' in database 'SM1' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup."

Check the database space also. i think there is some space problem also, you need to add some space or need to add datafile.

Regards,

Subhash

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

2EETW125 SQL error "1105" during "" access: "1105 Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.SPROXHDR'.'SPROXHDR~HAS' in database 'SM1' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup

That seems to be suggesting that your DB if full... check and add extra space if required.

Regards

Juan