cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query in SD - time of good issue

was_wasssu
Participant
0 Kudos

Starting from an invoice (or more) i want to know the time when the goog issue was made in the delivery. Any ideea? I start form VBRP, then i have to find the delivery/deliveries but i don't know what is the table form where i can extract the time when the GI (only the mov. 601) was made. It's possible to do that using a query?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

YOu can track the Data whihch do you want ...i mean Time of Goods Issue, this data you can fetch from the the Table LIKP-WAUHR..

then you can find the mapping to VBRP or VBRK...

Mostly your problem will be solved.

Regards

raj

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

With ref. to your Inv. No. take the VBRP-VGBEL (your delivery no.), then with respect to your Delivery no. go to table VBFA and pick your Material Doc. no.VBFA-VBELN, where subsequent doc. category (VBFA-VBTYP_N) is R. And then with ref. to this Material Doc. no. go to table MKPF and pick the data you want.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

AA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when u do the PGI in Delivery , system generates an Material doc no(mov type 601), this doc u can find in the delivery doc flow...... u can find the time of generating that material doc frm the table MKPF.... this table has XBLNR field as Ref doc no, which is ur Delivery doc......

LIKP is the Delivery header table

MKPF is the Material doc header table.

reg

Deepak