cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD setup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to send IDocs from ERP to XI.

I have defined the port, partnerprofile, RFC etc. so there should be a link btw. ERP and XI (XI1).

The thing is that when I run SLDCHECK from my ERP system I can see it is pointing to another XI system (XI2). Do I need to setup something in the SLD of XI1 in order to send IDocs to XI1. I have already defined a tech. system and a software component for my ERP in this SLD but when I run SLDCHECK it doesn't find XI1.

Is this a problem in order to send IDocs?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please, check RZ70 SLD admin transaction in SAP ERP system, parameters should be your XI(XI1) system. If no, enter them (host and gateway) and activate.

BR,

Dzmitry

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Host and Gateway in RZ70 are for my XI2 system. (not XI1)

The problem is that I still need to communicate with XI2.

Isn't it possible to communicate with 2 XI systems from one ERP system?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can create diff RFC destns (SM59)

differernt ports (we21) pointing to the RFC destns

use appropriate ports while sending Idocs

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

So it doesn't matter that the ERP system is linked to another SLD?

As stated I have already setup the RFS and port etc. towards XI1. in we05 I can see that the IDocs are in status 03 (green light) but there is nothing in the IDoc adapter in XI1 ???

please advise, thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you configured XI system to receive IDOCs? e.g. creation of RFC destination, port, loading of IDoc metadata

Regards,

Dmitriy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just now I tried, firing couple of idocs with different ports to different systems other than the one where SLD is pointing.

I could see the idoc in one of the systems & not in other.

we have done this earlier, but no other special setting (even now). But now, why it is not showing up in other sys is ofcourse a question.. which I would look & let you know if I have more info..

as of now, the difference between these two systems is 7.1 (idoc shows) & 3 (not shown)

but as i mentioned earlier, it had worked well in every system

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dmitriy, BINGO!

The IDocs shows in XI1, now.

You tent yo forget the elementary settings when you believe that the problem is some were else.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

happy to know that.. just getting back to good old days..

additional update is that I could see some dump in SM21 of the receiving XI sys. abt the Idoc adapter errors..

though I would debug, just curious to know what made it show up.. let me know

Regards

Vishnu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, you have to do that in SLD (Biz sys, Tech sys etc) of XI1

you should have RFC conn set-up for XI1 (SM59)

in sxmb_adm, integration engine, corrs int server - you should have the destn of XI1

Regards

Vishnu