cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of SRM-PO which is in Ordered Status in Portal(EBP) cannot be done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

There is a problem happening for us in Extended Classic Scenario of SRM. We are using SRM-5.0 solution and ECC-6.0.

The PO is ordered and the information has gone to vendor. We want to delete the PO completely in PRD.

I have read that we cannot delete the PO in header level.

But i cannot able to delete the PO in item level too.

I have the purchaser role and the delete button is inactive / greyed out completely for that particular PO.

Can anybody please let me know in which all tables i need to delete the PO in SRM(backend) and also in R/3(dedicated to SRM).

Thanks and Waiting for the help,

Ajantha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this you the user must have activity "06 Delete" in his PFCG role. This activity enable him to delete PO line items.

Regards,

Sachin

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl. first check if there any confirmations created against the PO, you want to delete. If there are confirmations created for PO, then the button would be grayed out and you can't delete that item. This is correct as per business logic. You would need to cancel the confirmation as well as any invoices created for the PO. Once this is done successfully, you should be able to delete the PO item.

regards,

Sanjeev

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi all, recently we faced same scenario which we would like to delete SRM PO. Search this topic and found your posting. I'd love to share the way I solve this.

This is my finding:

1. If the SRM PO's status is 'Held' or 'Saved', then you need only to use this function 'BBP_PD_PO_STATUS_CHANGE' and pass these parameters:

i_guid = PO's guid,

i_activity = 'DELE'

i_save_db = 'X'

Wrote a simple program, use this function and 'COMMIT WORK'.

2. If the SRM PO's status is not other than above, such as 'Waiting for Approval', 'Ordered', etc, you need to deactivate all these status until the PO Status back to 'Saved'/'Held'.

To deactivate these status use this function in your program:

'BBP_PROCDOC_STATUS_CHANGE_DIRE' and pass these parameters:

iv_heasder_guid = PO's guid

iv_object_type = 'BUS2121'

iv_save_db = 'X'

Table it_status with it_status-inact = 'X' and it_status-stat = Whatever Status you want to deactivate such as 'I1043' for 'Ordered'.

And follow up by COMMIT WORK.

Then use above function, 'BBP_PD_PO_STATUS_CHANGE' to delete the PO.

Then finally deleting its UWL by using this function 'SAP_WAPI_WORKITEM_DELETE'.

Happy Sharing. Thank You,

Zabidi Yusoff.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replies.

I somehow deleted the PO which is only ordered(no Confirmation/GR done for that PO)

going to change mode>then deleting a line item->then holding the PO-> again change mode->deleted entire PO(while deleting it just shows a pop up message saying the information has been send to vendor, ignoring that i deleted)--->deleted .

The message pops up after deleting - PO has been deleted.

But if i search again for that particular PO which i deleted, that still exists in Ordered Status!!!

The PO is coming back again n again.. Is this a bug????

I am looking for the feedback guys. . .

Regards,

Ajantha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having similar issue, did you get the solution. If so, please let me know how you were able to delete the PO.

Thanks

Rao.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not bug, you have deleted the "saved / held " version of the PO and NOT the orginal PO.

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any solution for the above mentioned issue. Am facing same issue. I have delete authorization and no follow on document created against this PO.

Kindly help me to come out of it.

Thanks & Regards,
Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are two PO's.

The confirmation is not done for one of the PO.

Another PO is confirmed.

We need to delete both of them. But in the portal the delete button is inactive for both the PO's.