cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Excise invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

Can i know how to see the list of outgoing excise invoice?

Now the problem is in GL a/c the excise amount showing for the month is different & the excise amount which we are getting from sales report is different. even in utilization, the amount showing for utilization is also different, no amountt due from previous month.

Note: they are doing Backlogs.

How can i trace out the difference to solve this problem??

Thanks & Regards,

Vijay Kulkarni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay

It could be due to invoice generated in one date and the excise invoice generated in a different date

For your information, in J1IIN, after giving the billing document, below there is a field "Posting Date". By default, normally this will consider the system date and if we change manually, system will consider that date as a posting date BKPF / BUDAT.

The same case for invoice also. As you would be aware, billing date would be the date of Actual GI Date (WADAT_IST of LIKP table) in normal cases and once you save the billing document, this will also be the posting date, unless you have a Posting Block in VOFA and later release it manually.

So you have to check and compare the above two fields BUDAT (for excise invoice posting date) and FKDAT (for billing)

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay

Go to TCode J1I7 input DLFC in the field Excise Transaction Type and Excise Group and execute. You will get list of all excise invoices generated in the said Excise Group along with reference documents of delivery and billing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

use t code J1I7 to get the list of excise invoice.

Regards,

Ratish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh & Lakshmipathi.

Thnx for reply is there any solution for the above said problem.

How can i trace??

Regards.