cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order is not picking Material Master std cost in MTO scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all

while creating the sales order it is not picking the material Master Std cost.

we are maintained Eko2 condition type also.

let me know what are all actual settings need to do .

My requirement is COGM price of the material master has to pick at the time of sales order.

Regards

Mala

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cost value will be automatically picked from the valution segment of the material master record,

Valution segment of the material master record will get update only after Goods Recipt from MM.

Below link can be use for you, Please check out.

Thanks,

Swamy H P

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mala

Firstly check wheather the VPRS condition type coming or not in the sales order

Check in your pricing procedure also wheather after PR00 ctype have you maintained EK02 or not. But generally EK02 is maintained in the Sales doc type VOV8. so that what ever sales orders have been created and delivered and billed for those billed and sales orders we can check the EK02 related data with the help of FICO consultant

Now check with your FICO consultant what configuration has been done with EK02 .

Regards

Srinath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in some orders ONLY VPRS CONDITION IS DISPLAYING AND IT IS CARRYING MATERIAL MASTER STD PRICE.

FOR EXAMPLE

MATERIAL MASTER STD PRICE IS RS 5.41

IN VPRS CONDITION IT IS DISPLAYED 5.41 ALSO.

WHILE CREATING VA01 THE SALES ORDER CONDITION TYPE EK02 IS SHOWING AMOUNT RS 12.85.

IN VA02 THE CONDITON TYPE EK02 IS SHOWING 0 (ZERO).

REQUIRMENT CLASS IS *40 -MkToOrdNoValW/o cons

VALUATION----

M

Acct Assignment Cat. -

E

tell me how AND WHERE to configure this EK02 CONDITION TYPE.

MY REQUIREMENT IS STANDARD PRICE SHOULD DISPLAY IN SALES ORDER.

REGARDS

MALA K REDDY

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mala K Reddy

As you are doing Make to Order so your configuration part is o.k in MMR. First of all check in VOV8 wheather EK02 is assigned or not sales doc type feild

Now you need to integrate with the FICO consultant as he will be configuring the controlling and that EK02 value will be flowing to billing and controlling data also.

Also in VKOA do the revenue account assignment with KOFK condition type as you have to maintain Controlling

Also check for EK02 condition type in V/06 wheather condition category is costing - Q or not

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in customizing

Controlling > Product Cost controlling> Product cost by sales order --> Control of sales order ..... -->

Check requirement classes

Check in the requirement class valution indicator.

If it is M, then valuation will happen for each sales order separately from anonymous warehouse stock.

If it is A, then valuation will happen altogether with anonymous warehouse stock means at standard price.

If it is blank, then sales order stock will be valuated as non valuated.

This might solve your problem

Regards

Avinash