cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item text in Purchasing order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have developed a smart form for Purchase order in that i am displaying header and item texts by passing text name, text object, text ID and language to include text.

My problem is when i am looking in print privew for just creating document (Which is not saved yet so then document number is not generated) then header text is commping perfectly(I am passing the document number to Text name but presently it is initial but it is comming perfectly) but item text is not comming (I am passing the concatinated value of document number and item number to text name).

Please suggest me how to display newly creating purchase documents item texts(No yet saved purchase orders).

If it is not possible why the header text is comming perfectly???

Thanks in advance,

Mahi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the document number first whether it is flowing perfectly or not.

after that ask f.consultant to maitain the text objects in that document ment number

ex :

doc.no : &lv_ aubel& - 50000101

for that document number maintain the text object and its object id (find in f4 help)

Former Member
0 Kudos

when you creating the header text then your moveing the fill the item text ,in the changing the cursor from header to item its saving the header text, you can try with create the item text first and then you move to create the header text that time the item text also create.

otherwise create the item text and dobule clik the text its save the text in STXH table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kesav,

The text is not storing in STXH table because the document is not saved yet and the purchase document number is not generated yet. In the STXH table Text Name(Document number) is the key field so the text is not storing in that table.

My problem is not solved yet any body please suggest me how to display the item text in pring privew.

If it is not possible to display the text with out saving the PO why the header test is coming fine???

Mahi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maheswari,

Check with the item text and include text.

Regards,

Sravanthi