cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back up of the RAR 5.3 configuration done

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

I want to have a backup of the configuration done in one our systems.So that if some changes are done they can be revert back by applying changes .Any pointers ....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ambarish,

If you wish to download only configuration data of RAR 5.3, please download values in table

VIRSA_CC_CONFIG : it contain all RAR 5.3 configuration values

Please let me know what else you wish to download, i will give you the table name.

Regards,

Surpreet

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ambarish,

You may keep backup of these settings -

in CUP - goto configuraiton - initial system data- there is option to export- select what you want to keep and make a export file. You may import it any time again.

In RAR - goto Configuration - Utilities - Export - select what you want to keep.

In RAR - Rule Architect - Utilities - Export - select what you want to keep(risks etc)

In RAR - goto Mitigation- Configuration - Utilities- Export - select what you want to keep(risks etc)

In ERM - You can export all business processes, subprocesses etc one by one . there is export option with each of them.

In ERM - You can export Org Value mapping

In ERM got oConfiguration - Configuration Settings - Select what you want and export.

You can import all of them at any given time.

Thanks & Regards,

Sabita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ambarish,

Apart from this you have another functionality, sorry don't remember exactly, will try to explain it.

Like we create transport in ABAP and take configuration changes to another system.

Based on this similare functionality was provided in AC 5.3.

Please check if you have any Utility option in RAR 5.3 configuration.

that will create file you can download and later upload.

However i am very much sure that this functionality is provided in 5.3. May be create message under GRC component, the support team will be able to help you exactly.

Regards,

Surpreet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ambarish,

There is no direct way to achieve this. Companies take back-up of whole DB but it won't solve your concern. You can take backup of the certain tables from RAR database or just export the necessary configuration like ruleset, mitigating controls etc.

Regards,

Alpesh