Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brazil Nota Fiscal number generation on Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem in nota fiscal number generation. The process I followed was

Sales order > Delivery PGI >> Billing Doc.

The Nota Fiscal gets created. The process given the help.sap.com is that the number will be generated only when the document is printed. I tried the same but did not work out.

I have set the Output config relating to Nota fiscal, i have also set the Output determination program.

Processing program : J_1BNFPR

Form : J_1BNOTA_FISCAL

Form Routine : Entry

Can any one help me with this...

Rgds,

Subhash.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Please check the config at the following nodes in IMG

Cross-Application Components  General Application Functions  Nota Fiscal  Maintain Number Ranges

Cross-Application Components  General Application Functions  Nota Fiscal  Define Nota Fiscal Item Types

Cross-Application Components  General Application Functions  Nota Fiscal  Define Nota Fiscal Item Types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the information... but i have already maintained these basic configuration settings. I have also maintained the Output related config and Output determination config... in General application>>Nota fiscal >> Output / Output determination

But i still face this problem.

When i go to J1B3N give the nota fiscal number, then choose Output. Then the Nota fiscal number is generated... This part is not working.. The system gives an output of 0 documents processed.

Rgds

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

We have the same problem, any idea how you solved this problem.

thanks

regards

MS