cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DP interactive planning-Graphic view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am in the data view in the DP-interactive planning.I am getting all the values in the Table format for my selection ID.But when i switch over to Graphic format,i am not able to see the Graph clearly.I am getting thick lines over the graph and jumbled numbers along x axis. I tested by taking one KF in the data view but still it looks akward. i know that there is a provision to change thes graphic by going into the design mode but to my knowledge,this is a standard format and need not do any config as i am working since 3.0 version. Now i am using SCM 5.1

Did any one get this problem?Pl suggest....

Regards

Aktar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Normally when values of your keyfigures are same the lines in graphical format tend to overlap and become confusing. The complexity of the graph also increases with the number of KF's.

To get a better picture, click on the small box on the right hand side-center of the graph. This will open a pop-up which shows the mapping of different coloured lines & key figures. You can then double click on any KF-Line and this opens the property box for that line. Changing the thickness and colour of the line for your particular KF will help you in identifying your data better in graphical format.

Also, when you click on any line in the graph, it will show you a line of points which basically represent you period values. Go click on any of the points and a single point will be highlighted. If you double click, a property pop-up box will open and the last tab will give you the X-axis and Y-axis values. When the number of time buckets in your data view are more, the graph will tend to give you jumbled numbers and the procedure above will help you in identifying them better. Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Srinidhi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Aktar,

first of all, you should decide which key figure of you planning view you want to analyse.

So use the key figure selection and select only the necessary key figures.

If you change to graphic view, you'll get only the lines of the selectes ones.

That helps a lot for the overview.

If you use the graphic view executing a univariate forecast you can directly select the key figures and time range you want to see in the graphic view. Just have a look at the menue edit->graphic settings.

Hope it helps.

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to you ALL.

I am closing the thread.

Regards

Aktar

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check your SAP GUI, if it is compatible to new version. if not upgrade it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

I am using Latest GUI Release 710 with patch level 10.

Thanks

Aktar