cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to register External Adaptor Engine in SAP PI 7.0?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am Sreeramulu Konjeti, I installed PI 7.0 as standard alone system.But Adapter engine is not working, thats why i installed Adapter Engine separately...even I registered Adapter Engine in SLD...But i am un able to see that Adaptor Engine in Integration Directory.....please tell me what are the required steps to do if i want to see external adapter engine in Integration Builder.

Thanks & Regards

Sreeramulu Konjeti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check out the blog mentioned by prateek if my solution does not do the trick atleast his will surely do. https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/9874. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Rgds

joel

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This would be of you interest

/people/ujjwal.kumar2/blog/2008/06/02/basic-steps-in-decentralized-adapter-engine

Regards,

Prateek

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreeramulu,

Please refer to SAP notes 764176 and 1031321 and recreate the technical system and business system in SLD once again. Also execute the transaction SLDCHECK and check connection to SLD. In addition refer to the blog

/people/venugopalarao.immadisetty/blog/2007/03/15/adapter-engine-cannot-be-found-in-integration-directory

Rgds

joel