cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cotrol level problem in adobe forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i have designed a adobeform for printing the materail details.I used the control level option for the table in context menu.by using the control level the data in the internal tale is sorted and triggering AT NEW EVENT for that internal table.but when printing the data the footer for some of the pages and the data or overlappig.but for some of the pages it is coming fine.and in some of the pages gaps are coming.

can someone help me in solving this.your answer will be appreciated

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do the following to avoid overlapping of table data into the footer"

1. Create 2 content areas in your Master page (1. Main Area , 2. Footer Area )

2. The table that u are using ,lets say TABLE..Drag the TABLE 'twice' from interface to the context of the form.

3. This table will now be stored twice in your context as TABLE1 and TABLE2.

4. For TABLE1, goto Properties , Set the 'From Line and To Line values, so that only the rows which fits in the first page appear. Eg From line 1 to Line 5.

5. For TABLE2, set From Line 6 to Line 999.

This will ensure that your table data does not overlap the footer.

Regards

Aditi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have done as u suggested but in run time we dont know the no.of.datarecords in internal table so how can we give the from and to line in the second internal table.any how i did as u suggested but still the gaps are coming in between the data and footer is overlapped.

can u please suggest me another way.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The from line and to line is given so that the data is aligned in the form properly . You wouldnt know until runtime how many records are coming. But you can determine that you want only, 3 records for eg, to be displayed in the first page, so that it doesnt overlap on the footer space.

You need to check how much space the footer window is taking on the page. make sure u set the appropraite no of lines to be displayed in the first page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gupta,

Align your windows properly.Try taking a new window for footer there must be alignment problem reason its overlapping.

Much Regards,

Amuktha.