cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in ARE 1 Document creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I am doing Export sales .After creation of excise invoice when I am creating ARE1 document Schess (Secondary and higher education Cess) is not getting copied from excise invoice to ARE1 document.

But ED and ECS are getting copied in to ARE1 document.

Please help do I need to do any configuration for get Schess values to ARE1 document.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the SE cess will not be coming in your excise invoice display as well....

Please ensure that the note 1036568 is present in your system and implement the user exit J_1I7_USEREXIT_DUTY_IN_EXPORT,

Add the following code.

SUPPRESS_CALCULATION = 'X' .

If you do not want the excise duty to be calculated for a particular

transaction then you need to mark the flag supress_calculation as 'X'

This flag when left blank will trigger calculation of ED during j1ii

When it is marked, the ED copied from billing will be left as it is.

After getting it done from your ABAPer you can do a complete sales cycle and check again. I am sure it'll work.

Rgds,

Antima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Antima,

I am getting Schess field in the ARE1 Document , but the values are not get copied in to the field from excise invoice.

Please help its argent.

Thanks.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nishanth,

Hope you have maintained the Procedure setting for ARE1 in exports, under export under excise regulations. Maintain your series group there. and in that the Transaction configuration hope you have checked the box for J1IA101, create, cancel and reverse in define Processing modes for transaction

regards,

Sudhi

Edited by: Sudhir Nair(India) on Feb 19, 2009 9:32 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nishanth,

check the screen 600 and 400 in sapprogramj1iin in se80. Ask your abaper to open up all the screens including ARE1 and then in that ask them to activate SHecess on the same.

regards,

Sudhir