cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nee help with SAP Help Prog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All, I'm new to ABAP Web Dynpro from [SAP Help|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/ee/1ecc3fbeb83946e10000000a114084/frameset.htm]. When I click the button with CARRID in I/O Field, the value of CARRID is not available in DISPLAY View. Can any one help me where I'm missing the CARRID value between these views?

Thanks in advance.

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Did you map the context attribute of second view to controller attribute ?

First you have to create an attribute in controller context then go to view1 create a context attribute or drag and drop from controller then bind the UI element with the attribute.

Follow the same way for view2.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

suppose you want to share data between views then the node with the attributes for which the data should be shared say node name as some data and has attributes carrid and connid should be created in component controller and activate then you drag and drop this node in the two views where the data should be shared .

arjun_thakur
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

To move data from one view to another, you need to do the mapping of the context node with the help of component controller. In your case: create a node and attribute in component controller. go to search view's context tab, drag and drop the node on the context of view. bind the text property of input field with the attribute . then go to display view'c context tab, again drag and drop the node . and again bind the attribute with whatever ui element you are using on second view.

I hope it helps.

Regards

Arjun