cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Type - Exclusion settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone have a good explanation of the differences between the condition type exclusion settings?

A - Invoice List

O - Event

U - Metal Price

V - Sls Prc. Calc. Surch.

X - Net Price

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this link

[How To Use Condition Exclusion Type In SO |http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/how-to-use-condition-exclusion-type-in-so.htm]

Also check this link

[Condition Exclusion |http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/93/7432eb546011d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, I have read these links but these documents do not describe what the results will be for each of the Condition Exclusion settings that I have listed above when they are selected on the Condition Type details screen in configuration. That is what I am looking for.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Laurie

We have several exclusion indicators , like

A - Invoice List

O - Event

U - Metal Price

V - Sls Prc. Calc. Surch.

X - Net Price

But when we are doing invoice list and if you want to put exclusion indicator for that invoice list conditon type then we will be maintaining A - Invoice list

In the same way We will be using X - Net price if you want to exclude the net price value in the sales order

In the same way V- sales prc calc surcharge indicator is used for surcharge ctype if you want to exclude the surcharge ctype.

But O- Event , and U - Metal price are used in another module

But these all are used as per the descriptions only , if you want to exclude you can exclude by assigning any indicator

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, that is what I was looking for.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sadanandam, please confirm for me. If my condition type has a condition class of B - Prices, I should use X-Net Price in the Exclusion field. But if my condition type has a condition class of A-Discount or Surcharges, I should use V-Sls Prc Calc Surch in the Exclusion field.

But it really doesn't matter, both will work exactly the same way. Thanks in advance for the clarification.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this field is used to exclude any discount type from the pricing evenafter maintaining condition records existing. u may ask the question like why to exclude after the condition records are maintained for that.

observe the below scenario;

one pump is costing Rs. 1500/- to all normal customers and offering 5% trade discount on certain termas and conditions

but there are few customers who take in a bulk quantity and has good reputation and payment history with the company and getting the same pump for Rs.1200/- as net price.

now company wants to exclude these special customers getting 1200/- from this discount of 5%.

inspite of base price conditon type and discount condition type existing in active mode in the pricing procedure system will not consider 5% discount when we billed to this special customer.

How?

maintain the condition records to these special customers basing on the someother condition table like customer classification field or anything that differentiate from normal customer and give the value net value in condition records details screen. then system restricts this discount.

the pre-requisite is this discount conditon type should not be included in conditon supplement table.

i never happened to see the other options u mentioned in question.

i hope u understand the scenariio

regards,

sadanandam kasarla