SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WRP1 Replenishment Planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a crazy behavior in tx WRP1. I have a sales order for 10 pieces, there is no stock at my site but WRP1 keeps saying "No replenishment required for the customers chosen". How can I fix this error?, I know that I have 10 pieces shortage.

Best Regards

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Just check like this, go to MM42 enter Article Number, Enter Store, Select Logestics:Store there u check, (Replenish. IM and Correst RS) indicator is checked or not, If it is checked please uncheck and do the cycle.

Regards

GK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain Availabilty check details in Article Master for the concerned Site in Logistics DC\ Store View.

Configue Availability check in SPRO to Include Sales Requirements.

Regards,

Selvakumar.M

0 Kudos

HI,

Added to Selva's answer, yes you should set the availability check in Store logistic view of article mater. Moreover you should check sales requirement' indicator in OVZ9

Regards

Vijai Jain

kevin_chan5
Explorer
0 Kudos

I think you're problem should related to Planning Calendar.

You receive "No replenishment required for the customers chosen" message if:

1. Planning Calendar already expired.

2. The "Planning date" in tx WRP1 is not defined in "periods begin on the following week days" in the Planning Calendar.

More details on point 2. If in the planning calendar you defined:

Period = Weekly

Periods begin on the following week days = Wednesday, Friday

That means the system only runs replenishment planning if the "Planning date" in tx WRP1 is a Wednesday or Friday!

For example. Go to MM43,

if for site S001, the Planning Cycle (that is the planning calendar) is P05.

Go to check in tx MD27, display the planning calendar P05 for site S001. Check:

1. planning calendar P05 not expired (that is, valid to date still in the future)

2. the planning date you input in WRP1 is a week day defined under "Calculation rule for period specification" in tx MD27.